UCSB’s Annual Staff celebration week is set for the week of Friday, May 9th through Friday, May 16th. Planned and sponsored by the Chancellor’s Staff Advisory Council (CSAC), Staff Celebration Week will honor Staff throughout the extended week with many activities.
Staff Assembly will present the Staff Citation of Excellence Awards at the Chancellor’s Luncheon on Friday, May 9th from 11:00-1:00 on the Faculty Club Green. Ten Staff members will receive an award of recognition and $500 for their outstanding service to UCSB. Come celebrate your coworkers!
Staff Citation of Excellence Awards and Celebration Week Drawing
Friday, May 9th from 11:00 to 1:00 at the Chancellor's Luncheon on the Faculty Club Green
- SA Citation of Excellence Awards: 2014 Citation of Excellence Awardees will be announced at the Chancellor's Luncheon.
- SA Celebration Week Drawing: In appreciation of all UCSB staff and the services they provide, many local businesses and campus organizations have donated prizes for this year's Staff Assembly drawing. Drawing winners will be announced at the Chancellor's Luncheon on Friday, May 9th.
Winners need not be present to win. Simply complete and return the entry form by the deadline on Friday, May 2nd, 2014. Entries will not be accepted after the deadline or at the luncheon.
-Entry Deadline: Friday, May 2nd, 2014 no exceptions
-Send via Campus Mail to: Erica Losada, Executive Vice Chancellor's Office, Mail Code 2035
Staff Ice Cream Social
Monday, May 12th from noon to 1:00, SAASB Courtyard
Ice cream scooped and served by your favorite UCSB administrator
Sponsored by Staff Assembly, the Staff Ice Cream Social will be held in the SAASB Courtyard.
Come meet and socialize with fellow staff members. Staff Assembly would like to acknowledge Housing and Residential Services and Athletics for helping make this event possible. Senior campus administrators will be serving up various flavors, such as Mocha Almond, Cookies n Cream and many more.
Friday, May 16th from 2:30 to 4:30, Recreation Center Pavilion Lawn
The 8th Annual Staff Social is hosted by ABOG, CSAC, PWA and Staff Assembly. Come relax with friends, food, and fun! Enjoy an afternoon of refreshments, live music, prize drawings, and the Spring Arts & Crafts Bazaar! Don’t forget your wallet.
Spring Arts and Crafts Bazaar
Friday, May 16th from 2:30 to 4:30pm on the Recreation Center Pavilion Lawn
Shop local by supporting the talents of your fellow staff members. Staff artisans will be selling their own arts and crafts during the Staff Social. Check back on our website after May 9th for a list of vendors and items for sale.
- No charge to participate but vendors are asked to donate at least one item for a drawing benefiting the UCSB Associated Students Food Bank Provide your own tables and chair (two table limit per vendor) and be responsible for set up and clean up.
- There is limited space under the shade tents, so if possible bring an umbrella.
- Send an email by Friday, May 2nd with your name, contact information, and description of what you would like to sell to Greta Halle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Everyone who brings an item for the AS Food Bank will receive a ticket to enter ourdrawing for items made and donated by the vendors.
** Check out their web site http://foodbank.as.ucsb.edu/ for a list of items needed.
Staff Cookie Tasteoff
Thursday, May 15th at noon, Student Resources Bldg Multipurpose Room
Entry deadline Friday, May 9th
On the day of the contest, simply bring a dozen or two of your delicious cookie creation and let the judging begin!